Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/04/28 22:40:50 UTC

RE : RE : conditional executions of plugin

Thanks for the NOTE.
I understand now this : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2206 (I
think I understand ;-)
Could you put some comment on it ? (will this possible one day)

In some use cases, I need this.
Exemple, I want to set sgbdPwd(s) with different profiles :
- profile dev
- profile integration
- profile test
- profile production

For security reasons, I don't do it in the pom (because it's in svn).
But I like to put in $HOME/.m2/settings.xml.
As I understand I don't have workaround ?

-Olivier