Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by W Strater <ws...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/28 22:09:20 UTC

Rampart Without Axis

Is it possible to use Rampart without Axis?

We are using Weblogic and already have many webservice built and running but now we want to implement a SecureTokenService issueing SAML v1.1 tokens and protect some webservices with the tokens.

Wes.

Re: Rampart Without Axis

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
No. You cannot.

-- dims

RE: Rampart Without Axis

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
Rampart is just a wrapper around WSS4J library that plugs in Axs2 as
a module. If you need to implement some custom stuff, try using it
directly.

Is it possible to use Rampart without Axis?

We are using Weblogic and already have many webservice built and running but now we want to implement a SecureTokenService issueing SAML v1.1 tokens and protect some webservices with the tokens.

Wes.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.