Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/02 23:13:26 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.7-incubating (rc2)

Hi,

The Apache Empire-db community has approved the 2.0.7-incubating
release and we are now looking for approval of the IPMC to publish the
release. *As we only have two mentors left we will need at least one
extra vote.*

These are the major changes from our previous 2.0.6-incubating release:

 * Allow to set limit for maximum number of rows returned
 * Update Empire-Struts-Extentions to Struts 2.2.1 and provide Portlet Support

Changelog: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.7-incubating-rc2/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.7-incubating-rc2

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-003/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.7-incubating (rc2)

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
I'm closing this vote with:

+1 3 binding
+0 0