Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by jbert <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 19:37:17 UTC

Re: Preparing for DOSGi RI 1.3 release

I second the need for the enterprise API jar.

I would also like to note that the POMs in trunk still need to be changed to
point to the org.osgi.enterprise JAR, right now they're still pointing to
the remoteadmin project. This means that the current sources cannot be built
unless you check out a revision of November and build the remoteadmin
project to get a 1.3 SNAPSHOT.

If it's not clear what I mean, I could create a simple patch tomorrow.

Best regards,

Bert

Re: Preparing for DOSGi RI 1.3 release

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
I got rid of the references to the remoteadmin and compendium modules,
things seem to be OK, so we are nearly ready to go for 1.3

Sergey

On 25/01/12 07:48, David Bosschaert wrote:
> +1 on including the enterprise jar. It should also replace the
> compendium jar if that's currently mentioned in the project...
>
> Cheers,
>
> David
>
> On 24 January 2012 18:37, jbert<al...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I second the need for the enterprise API jar.
>>
>> I would also like to note that the POMs in trunk still need to be changed to
>> point to the org.osgi.enterprise JAR, right now they're still pointing to
>> the remoteadmin project. This means that the current sources cannot be built
>> unless you check out a revision of November and build the remoteadmin
>> project to get a 1.3 SNAPSHOT.
>>
>> If it's not clear what I mean, I could create a simple patch tomorrow.
>>

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Bert
>>

>> --

Sergey Beryozkin