Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by François Cassistat <f...@maya-systems.com> on 2010/02/25 17:00:55 UTC

Re: spi2dav versus spi2davex

Hello,

I am not sure to understand what really is the difference between spi2dav and spi2davex...

How can we take advantages of the batch operation of spi2davex in a single thread client process that read/writes on the repository?
For writing, maybe it could hold changes and make a single update request for them all later... (at session.save() ?)
For reading, maybe getNodes() and getProperties() returns all nodes and all properties and getNode(), getProperty() only one result at a time...

Any details? I can't find a page explaining the differences.

Posted by François Cassistat <f...@maya-systems.com>.
Thank you !

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.