Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joe Garcia <jo...@joeGarciaConsulting.com> on 2003/05/20 22:15:33 UTC

Action being called multiple times.

Hello everyone!

I am currently running into an intermittent issue where a struts action is
being called twice in a row for no apparent reason.

I have a link in my page that looks like this:

I click that link ONCE, but the action is called TWICE.  The action class
extends DispatchAction.  Any clues?

Struts v1.1.b3
Weblogic 6.1 sp2

The problem happens on Windows and Solaris, and it "seems" to happen more
often with Netscape than with IE.

Joe Garcia

RE: Action being called multiple times.

Posted by Joe Garcia <jo...@joeGarciaConsulting.com>.
Nagendra,

Yes, the method approveConfirmSuccess is being called twice.  I would
imagine that this means the "aciton form" class is being called twice as
well, but is there any way I can tell for sure?

I appreciate your help!

Joe Garcia
        can u be little specific about the problem.
        is the Action Form class is getting triggered twice or only the
Action class??
        and is the method "approveConfirmSuccess" called twice??

Re: Action being called multiple times.

Posted by Joe Garcia <jo...@joeGarciaConsulting.com>.
So, nobody in this group has seen this behavior in the past?

Joe