Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2014/11/26 14:56:47 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin: Imports without versions, why?

I don't know if this is, in fact, a bnd question. Here's an import
generated by the plugin. Note that there's a version on the first, and
not on the second.

Import-Package: com.basistech.rosette,com.basistech.rosette.dm;version="
 [1.10,2)"

Here is the Export-Package in the manifest of the bundle that exports
com.basistech.rosette:

Export-Package: com.basistech.rosette;version="34.0.0",com.basistech.ros
 ette.util;version="34.0.0",com.basistech.util;version="34.0.0"

Note the version.

So, howcome I don't get a version on the import?

Re: maven-bundle-plugin: Imports without versions, why?

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
Actually I can recreate the same issue with maven-bundle-plugin 2.4.0 just by changing the version of bndlib:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4626?focusedCommentId=14227034

so it’s not limited to 2.5.0, still trying to find out why the version is dropped from the results we get back from bnd…

(you can use -X to see what instructions get sent to bnd and what headers get passed back)

Posted by Balázs Zsoldos <ba...@everit.biz>.
I think you found this issue:

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.