Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 00:12:29 UTC

transistive dependancy issue

I am trying to use this:

            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
                <version> 2.0-rc2</version>
                <type>jar</type>
                <scope>compile</scope>
            </dependency>

            <dependency>
                <groupId> org.springframework</groupId>
                <artifactId>spring-mock</artifactId>
                <version>2.0-rc2</version>
                <type>jar</type>
                <scope>compile</scope>
            </dependency>

I just don't understand why the old libs are being put into my war.

But my war seems to be getting 1.2.7 and 2.0-rc2 jars
Why?

--

Thanks

DJ MICK
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson

Re: transistive dependancy issue

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 9/18/06, Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, this is the same.
> I don't understand why gmail does not show the messages I originally send.
> It seemed like the message never arrived to the list.

It's just the way GMail works.  It won't show up in your inbox unless
someone replies, but you can see it in 'Sent Mail'.  I've been known
to check the archives on Nabble to make sure it really did get there:
http://www.nabble.com/Maven-f177.html :)

--
Wendy

Re: transistive dependancy issue

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
No, this is the same.
I don't understand why gmail does not show the messages I originally send.
It seemed like the message never arrived to the list.

Guess not. Sorry.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.