Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu> on 2015/02/10 02:36:49 UTC

Installation Instructions

We have installation instructions for VXQuery in two places: on the website
and in the source tree as a README file. Currenlty, both places are out of
date after our project graduation. I am concerned about maintaining two
sets of install instructions. Do you think we could move all documentation
to the website? The README file could then be updated with a link to the
website. Thoughts?

Re: Installation Instructions

Posted by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu>.
I really like that idea.

Jochen, does the shipped documentation come in the form of a website or
text files? Also, do you happen to have an example project that could be a
good one to model?

Preston

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.