Posted to l10n@couchdb.apache.org by "Poulain, Clement (Open Source Program Office)" <cp...@hp.com> on 2015/04/01 02:13:29 UTC

French translation

Hi there,

I would like to contribute to the French translation for CouchDB. I am native French speaker and fluent in English. I have been working in the USA for the past 6 years in the tech industry.

Best,
Clément Poulain

Re: French translation

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Dear Clément,

Thank you for indicating that you would like to join the Apache CouchDB
translation team.

Before we can create a translation account for you, please answer the
following:

 - What is your preferred username?

 - Which language would you like to contribute to?

 - Are your contributions licensed to the public under the Apache License
2.0?

(Your answer to the last question must be yes. But we need confirmation.)

Please reply to this email with your answers, making sure to copy
private@couchdb.apache.org.

If everything is satisfactory, we will create a translation account for
you. You will then receive a confirmation email with your username and
further instructions on how to set up your password.

For more information, see:

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Translation+Guide

If you have any questions, please reply to this mail.

On behalf of the CouchDB translation Team,

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany