Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/10 03:56:27 UTC

[Cassandra Store] Need to migrate to CQL Interface

Hi Gora Devs,

As you all know,  Hector is not supported for the latest cassandra
releases. Shall we migrate into CQL interface. WDYT ?? I would like to work
on this task. Let me know your opinions as well.

Thanks,
Madhawa

Re: [Cassandra Store] Need to migrate to CQL Interface

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Madhawa,

What you tell is very interesting. Then, it seems we should shift. Thank
you!

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

When is the next release? I can work on this task.

Thanks,
Madhawa

Madhawa

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.