Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by mikecool <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/19 04:07:12 UTC

How could I provide a test case?

Hi,

I prepared a test to reproduce the issue I described in following thread.

http://www.nabble.com/POJO-entity-with-a-HashSet-container-t4101972.html

How could I provide this test cases?

Thanks

Gene

Re: How could I provide a test case?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Gene,

First, check out the OpenJPA project via svn.

The best thing would be to look in the existing test cases in the
openjpa-jpa-jdbc project to see where your test case belongs and put
it there.

If you can't find a good place to put it, let us know.

Once you have a test case, submit a JIRA and attach your test case to
it.

Thanks,

Craig

On Jul 18, 2007, at 7:07 PM, mikecool wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I prepared a test to reproduce the issue I described in following
> thread.
>
> http://www.nabble.com/POJO-entity-with-a-HashSet-container-
> t4101972.html
>
> How could I provide this test cases?