Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by wp...@gmail.com, wp...@gmail.com on 2018/06/26 17:03:37 UTC

Can't close Job Shop > missing: [IN] [productCostPercentageFormula.baseCost]

Problem statement. When trying to closr a Job shop I get an error message.
Error calling event: org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service invocation error (Could not commit transaction for service [quickChangeProductionRunStatus] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back instead because of: Service [productCostPercentageFormula] threw an unexpected exception/errororg.apache.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following required parameter is missing: [IN] [productCostPercentageFormula.baseCost]

My parts are setup accorig to the books.
BOMs, Routings, Fixed Assets, Std costs etc.. ae setup.
'Auto-Calculate Costs' function works properly.
I ran MRP tp explode BOMs and to create work orders and PO requisitions.
I can open and confirm Job Shop and also reprot labor hours and material consumption. But when trying to close the job shop with "Quick Complete", Ofbiz throws out above message.
I chcked my setup against setup demo ofbiz setup "https://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org", but cannot find any difference.

What is missing? Thanks for your help. Wolfgang

Re: Can't close Job Shop > missing: [IN] [productCostPercentageFormula.baseCost]

Posted by wp...@gmail.com, wp...@gmail.com.