Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com> on 2001/04/20 20:37:37 UTC

[VOTE] Jason van Zyl as committer

I propose Jason van Zyl as a committer to Alexandria.

He was the founder of Velocity, sits on the PMC, and submitted a *huge*
patch to AntGump that uses property files to allow you to override Sam's
workspace.

Since he has also worked with JavaCC on Velocity, perhaps he can also
help Jeff with JXR2?  Just thinking out loud.

Let's hear it for Jason  (jvanzyl@apache.org)

+1

Scott Sanders

Re: [VOTE] Jason van Zyl as committer

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com> writes:

> I propose Jason van Zyl as a committer to Alexandria.

I work with Jason on the Turbine and Velocity projects (okay, I
haven't done much on Velocity lately ;).  He's invaluable--I must add
my non-commiter +1.

Daniel Rall

Re: [VOTE] Jason van Zyl as committer

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 4/20/01 11:37 AM, "Scott Sanders" <sa...@totalsync.com> wrote:

> I propose Jason van Zyl as a committer to Alexandria.
>
> He was the founder of Velocity, sits on the PMC, and submitted a *huge*
> patch to AntGump that uses property files to allow you to override Sam's
> workspace.
>
> Since he has also worked with JavaCC on Velocity, perhaps he can also
> help Jeff with JXR2?  Just thinking out loud.

+1

You forgot he is an ASF Member now...(not that the website reflects it yet
or anything...)

-jon