Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/01/31 14:48:13 UTC

How is the Variable ${unitTestSourcesPresent}

Hi all,

I have been debugging why the sample application for the cactus-plugin
doesn't have it's reports show up in the generated site, and it all boils
down to everything checking:
	<j:if test="${unitTestSourcesPresent}">

Now, this means that unless I create a dummy unit test, the
unitTestSourcesPresent never gets set.  How can I have
unitTestSourcesPresent be able to check for the existence of cactus tests as
well?  It seems that there could be multiple types of tests, and they should
all be checked for.

Eric

Re: How is the Variable ${unitTestSourcesPresent}

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 08:48, EPugh@upstate.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been debugging why the sample application for the cactus-plugin
> doesn't have it's reports show up in the generated site, and it all boils
> down to everything checking:
> 	<j:if test="${unitTestSourcesPresent}">

That is currently set in driver.jelly which is executed for each project
being processed. I hope to remove that logic from the driver.jelly and
put it in a core plugin of sorts so that everything is processed as a
plugin and remove the exceptional processing of driver.jelly.

> Now, this means that unless I create a dummy unit test, the
> unitTestSourcesPresent never gets set.  How can I have
> unitTestSourcesPresent be able to check for the existence of cactus tests as
> well?  It seems that there could be multiple types of tests, and they should
> all be checked for.

I'm not sure what you are saying, again a touchstone demonstration would
probably be the best idea if you've actually found a problem.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com