Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Charlin S <Ch...@hotelhub.com> on 2021/04/01 04:02:05 UTC

Re: Ignite server not equally distribution load

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
Two servers are formed as cluster and the details as below
Topology snapshot [ver=262, locNode=99bfa50b, servers=2, clients=14,
state=ACTIVE, CPUs=188, offheap=64.0GB, heap=97.0GB]

My code snippet in cache creation application

*Step 1*  - *Ignite grid instance creation on client node*
IgniteConfiguration igniteGridIg = new IgniteConfiguration();
igniteGridIg.SpringConfigUrl = Path.Combine(igniteXmlfilePath);
 IIgnite IgniteInstance =  Ignition.Start( igniteGridIg );

*Step 2  - Cache creation* *with following  Cache configuration *
 CacheConfiguration cg = null;
 cg = new CacheConfiguration(cacheName, new QueryEntity(typeof(string),
type));
 cg.CacheMode = CacheMode.Replicated;
cg.EnableStatistics = true;
Apache.Ignite.Core.Cache.ICache<string, object> igniteModel = null;
 igniteModel = IgniteInstance.GetOrCreateCache<string, object>(cg);

*Step 3 - Cache data store/push in cache*
using (var cacheDataStreamer = IgniteInstance.GetDataStreamer<string,
object>("cacheName"))
{
   object dbObj = class model data
   cacheDataStreamer.AddData(modelCacheKey, dbObj);
}

Kindly let me know if I need to add/set any more property for this.

Thanks & Regards,
Charlin

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I recommend collecting (java) thread dumps on both server nodes and
comparing them, under load.

Then you can infer what is the difference in the load that they handle.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Charlin S <Ch...@hotelhub.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.