Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2005/03/09 16:36:09 UTC

deploying lenya inside cocoon

gkrishna wrote:

[please change subjects if you start a new question.. and also trim your
post..]

> With regard to lenya deployment after building lenya from source can i copy the webapp/*.* directly lenya/build/webapp to tomcat/webapp/cocoon/
>
> If sitemap.xmap is a general configuration of cocoon, it should work fine. Is my understanding correct ?

this won't work, because lenya patches the cocoon sitemap to make sure
it has all its components. plus the matchers are different.

> Lenya faq says that it can be installed to tbe already deployed cocoon but no further explanation on the same.

it says 'alongside', not 'inside'. what is your usecase for this?

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
COO, Wyona       Content Management Solutions    http://wyona.com