Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Andreas Jung <aj...@sz-sb.de> on 1997/04/21 10:30:01 UTC

mod_alias/434: REDIRECT_* vars not available under Solaris

>Number:         434
>Category:       mod_alias
>Synopsis:       REDIRECT_* vars not available under Solaris
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I tried the following line in our Apache 12b8:

ErrorDocument 404 http://saarland/cgi-sz/test.cgi

test.cgi looks like this :

#!/usr/bin/csh
echo "content-type: text/plain"
echo ""
setenv

In case of error 404 the script shows correctly the environment
however I can't see anywhere any REDIRECT_ vars like REDIRECT_URL
as mentioned in the Apache docs. The same works fine with Apache 12b8
under Linux.

Any idea ?
http://saarland.sz-sb.de:2003/missing_url/