Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Stephen Fitch <05...@acadiau.ca> on 2005/09/23 18:24:30 UTC

Approved Contact for In-Memory Feature

Hello all.

Does anyone know who the approved contact for the in-memory feature is?

Jack Klebanoff is listed on the to-do page, but the last time I
contacted him he said he wasnt working for IBM anymore.

Thanks,

Stephen

Re: Approved Contact for In-Memory Feature

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
Stephen Fitch wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> Does anyone know who the approved contact for the in-memory feature is?

The derby-dev list is. This is open source, all discussions need to
happen on the developer list.

Dan.

Re: What to do with the "To Do" list ( was Approved Contact for In-Memory Feature)

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
I would suggest that leaving it there for now and saying that JIRA is
the official source for new feature ideas is the best approach.  That
way people can scan this list, say "oh, that looks good" and add it to
JIRA if it's not there already.

I'm not sure what the value would be in moving it to the Wiki because at
this point it is an "archive" and shouldn't be modified...  And I would
hate to remove it unless I were sure all those ideas had been relocated
to JIRA.

David

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
> *Jean*, it would be nice to update /to-do/ list to remove Jack's name,
> since he seems to say he is not working on it.

got it. will commit the change in a little bit along with some other
changes to the integration summary page.

  -jean