Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/15 04:30:04 UTC

[RESULT] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 2.0.0 release (RC2)

The vote has passed with 5 Binding Votes

- Clebert Suconic
- Robbie Gemmel
- Gary Tuly
- Justin Bertram
- Timothy Bish

Thanks for the time on evaluating the release.
Thanks also to Robbie Gemmel who worked with me on this release.

I will send the ANNOUNCE after I update the website.

--
Clebert Suconic