Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2015/09/08 02:07:00 UTC

I have made a decision

Pastor Randy;

I just wanted to let you know that I have made a decision on staying
with the church. After much prayer and discussions with people I trust
and respect I will be staying with both the Episcopal Church and with
Trinity. Though there are trends in both that are disconcerting, I feel
that I can be a more effective agent for change from within. My heart is
here and I receive my spiritual growth and strength through the Liturgy
and through my service to the church.

I do have to cut back some though as I was burning out. I will continue
to serve as Don's back-up as Verger and I have asked Suzanne to put me
back on the schedule in October as a LEM, and would like to continue as
an LEV. I am also going to become more active as an Acolyte. I seem to
feel the call most strongly to serve at the Altar and that is where I
need to put my priorities.

I hope you and Karin are enjoying your time on vacation.

Regards
Keith