Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net> on 2017/04/27 07:28:58 UTC

[FlexJS] Compiler log "INFORMATION: 0 error(s), 0 warning(s), 97.6% typed" isn't always there

Hi,
does somebody know why the last rows of the compiler log sometimes look like
this:

--------
The project 'EmployeeAdmin' has been successfully compiled and optimized.
18.773474231 seconds
--------

and sometimes like this:

--------
Apr 27, 2017 9:29:58 AM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
printSummary
INFORMATION: 0 error(s), 0 warning(s), 97.6% typed
The project 'EmployeeAdmin' has been successfully compiled and optimized.
23.719833567 seconds
--------

Thanks,
Olaf

Re: [FlexJS] Compiler log "INFORMATION: 0 error(s), 0 warning(s), 97.6% typed" isn't always there

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Josh Tynjala wrote
> That's output from the Closure compiler. It only runs on a release build,
> so maybe when it's not there, you're building the debug version only?

Ahh... I thought that I always run the debug build.
I'll take care of this and keep an eye on the compiler output.

Thank you!

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
That's output from the Closure compiler. It only runs on a release build,
so maybe when it's not there, you're building the debug version only?

- Josh