Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Legolas Woodland <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/31 22:33:36 UTC

How to retrive request parameter in jsf pages

Hi
thank you for reading my post.
how i can retrieve request parameter in jsf ?
for example if i have :
http://127.0.0.1/myproj/faces/viewMessage.jsp?messageID=15
how i can retrieve that message ID in backing bean of jsf page ?

Re: How to retrive request parameter in jsf pages

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi Legolas,

try

FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap().get("messageId");

Regards,
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!