Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru/CAM/Lotus <Sh...@lotus.com> on 2000/02/21 22:22:24 UTC

Re: Xalan LXCOUT Option - should work in latest CVS

One of the developers here last week fixed the basic functionality behind
the Process class' -LXCIN/OUT arguments, and a test I have here to iterate
over a bunch of stylesheets, writing each one out with -LXCOUT and then
using it to do a process with -LXCIN works quite nicely.  The stylesheets
on disk are a bit larger than we'd like currently, so don't be surprised.

Once Xerces puts out their 1.0.2 build, we should be posting a Xalan build
to match it, if you don't want to compile from CVS yourself.

- Shane