Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/05/13 21:19:51 UTC

INFRA-18370: Remove deprecated RAT mirror on Github

Hi,

I just filed an INFRA ticket to fix the deprecated github repo for RAT:

Hopefully this avoids confusion about RAT's state and where to find more
info.

Phil

PS:
https://github.com/apache/creadur-rat
is the correct repo!

Re: INFRA-18370: Remove deprecated RAT mirror on Github

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for observation, and action, Philipp,

Jochen

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
DONE - old repo was deleted :-)

Phil