Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/06 11:08:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.1.1

Maven Repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1138/

Binaries & Source:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1138/tomee-7.1.1/

The tag will be created in Git if the vote passes.

Please VOTE:

[+1] Yes, release it
[+0] Not fussed
[-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
showstopper is)

Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.

Thanks

Jon

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.1.1

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexandre

I really appreciate the level of testing you have carried out on both
releases - thank you! I'll sort out the list of closed issues for both
releases and add them to these threads.

Jon

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
JIRA details for TomEE 7.1.1:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12344119

Thanks

Jon

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.  Thank you, Jonathan!

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
+1
Thank you Jon

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
+1, thank you.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.1.1

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 7.1.1

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone who has tested, reviewed and voted. The following votes
have been recorded:

+1s:

César Hernández Mendoza
Jean-Louis Monteiro
Jonathan Gallimore
Alexandre Vermeerbergen (Alex the Rocker)
David Blevins

No 0 and -1 votes.

This vote has passed, and I'll finish the release process and promote the
artifacts.