Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Khabot, Zakaria" <za...@logicacmg.com> on 2006/12/06 10:27:34 UTC

Maven properties

Hi all,

How to change the setting of a plugin in maven.
For example: I want to set the source path of classes and the name of
the generated file while running 'jar'.
I want an example of the syntaxe.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Maven properties

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
To change the location of your classes, resources, ... you have to edit the
POM :
project/build/sourceDirectory
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/project-descriptor.html#class_Build
To change the name of the generated jar, you have to define another value
for maven.jar.final.name
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/jar/properties.html
Which by default is equal to ${maven.final.name}.jar.
And maven.final.name must be pom.artifactID+'-'+pom.currentVersion

Arnaud

Re: Maven properties

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
For which maven version ?