Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/28 16:02:24 UTC

Royale's Jenkins Server (was Re: 0.9.6 Release)

Changing the subject as I don't think it is specific to the release.

The server itself seems to be running.  Maybe you saw it was not running during a forced OS upgrade?

I have seen that the agent momentarily goes off-line and then comes back on again after a few seconds.  It is annoying, but jobs eventually get run, so I have not bothered to investigate.

HTH,
-Alex

On 5/28/19, 5:44 AM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Alex,

    What is happen with our Jenkins server - is it switched OFF for purpose ? I
    see that it is happen every day. Today I'm not sure how it launch again.

    Thanks,
    Piotr