Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 22:47:37 UTC

[Trinidad] Skinning - :hover state on links

Hi,

I am creating my first skin with trinidad. I have a page with a few
tr:commandLinks and I am struggling to add a hover behaviour on them.
I am following the wonderful docs (I have skinned a few panelBoxes)
but I cannot find the way to just add a hover to all links...

Anyone? Is there any complete skin with css I could take a look at?

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: [Trinidad] Skinning - :hover state on links

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Simon. That works like a charm. I had seen the OraLink class
before but I was hoping there was a different alternative.

Cheers,

Bruno

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bruno,