Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Loh Yong Khun <yk...@lkta.com.my> on 2002/01/18 00:50:51 UTC

undefined symbol

	can anybody help me or at least advice me some clue to get out of this
problem? thanks in advance.

    i am trying to load a module in apache httpd.conf. i inserted these 2
lines into the httpd.conf file after the LoadModule block of lines:

    LoadModule webp_module    /usr/lib/apache/webp_apache.so
    Webplus    /var/www/cgi-bin/webplus.conf

then i try to start the httpd but i got this error:

    Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 86 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
    Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/webp_apache.so into server:
/usr/lib/apache/webp_apa
    che.so: undefined symbol: add_log_file__FUliPc

[FAILED]

what else should i do? thanks.

 YK (Yong Khun, Loh)
 <yk...@lkta.com.my>