Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2007/08/20 14:59:10 UTC

abstract or no

Hi,

Some
tutorials(like:http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Apache/Creating-Your-First-Tapestry-Project/)
uses abstract class for page, while others use a regular class, which one is
better?

a.c.

Re: abstract or no

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Danie,

Thanks for suggeseting T5, after one day learning, somehow I know how to
create a basic T5 app, cool framkework. was reading the book "Enjoying Web
development with Tapestry" before, after several chapters, I found myself
enjoying nothing, with all those diagrams, xml specs, etc.. T5 is really
something enjoyable, you almost like writing a desktop app, if ajax is
added, that will be better than Google's GWT.

A.C.

Re: abstract or no

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: abstract or no