Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <im...@apache.org> on 2007/10/12 18:17:45 UTC

[Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Orchestra 1.0

The Apache MyFaces Orchestra team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Orchestra Core 1.0.

Apache MyFaces Orchestra is a library which introduce a new scope called
"conversation scope" to your
web based application which will help you alot building applications
using ORM by avoiding exceptions
like LazyInitializationException.
Get a full overview at Orchestras homepage [1].

The distribution is available at

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/download.html

Apache MyFaces Orchestra is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.orchestra".

Have fun!

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Orchestra 1.0

Posted by Erlend Hamnaberg <er...@underdusken.no>.
Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> The Apache MyFaces Orchestra team is pleased to announce the release of
> Apache MyFaces Orchestra Core 1.0.
>
> Apache MyFaces Orchestra is a library which introduce a new scope
> called "conversation scope" to your
> web based application which will help you alot building applications
> using ORM by avoiding exceptions
> like LazyInitializationException.
> Get a full overview at Orchestras homepage [1].
>
> The distribution is available at
>
> * http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/download.html
>
> Apache MyFaces Orchestra is available in the central Maven repository
> under
> Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.orchestra".
>

> Have fun!
>
> Ciao,
> Mario
>
> [1] http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra

Well done guys :) Congrats with the release.

- Erlend

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Orchestra 1.0

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Isn't the "myfaces-orchestra-core15" supposed to be part of the
release as well ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Orchestra 1.0

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.

--
Cristi Toth

-------------
Codebeat
www.codebeat.ro

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Orchestra 1.0

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> when do we expect to see orchestra-core-1.0 at repo1.maven.org/maven2 ?
>
> dont see it there yet!!

Good question, I think I've done it right.
As far as I remember the Infra team did some upgrade on the machine
hosting the "root" repository (where everything gets synced off), maybe
the sync is not setup yet !?!

In the meantime it you could use this "root" [1] repository I think

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Orchestra 1.0

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
when do we expect to see orchestra-core-1.0 at repo1.maven.org/maven2 ?

dont see it there yet!!

-D

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yeah!!

regards,

Martin

On 10/12/07, Mario Ivankovits <im...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache MyFaces Orchestra team is pleased to announce the release of
> Apache MyFaces Orchestra Core 1.0.
>
> Apache MyFaces Orchestra is a library which introduce a new scope called
> "conversation scope" to your
> web based application which will help you alot building applications
> using ORM by avoiding exceptions
> like LazyInitializationException.
> Get a full overview at Orchestras homepage [1].
>
> The distribution is available at
>
>  * http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/download.html
>
> Apache MyFaces Orchestra is available in the central Maven repository under
> Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.orchestra".
>

> Have fun!
>
> Ciao,
> Mario
>
> [1] http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Orchestra 1.0

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.
Well done Mario, Simon & Werner... congratulations on the release!

Cheers,

Zubin.

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.