Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2015/09/27 14:31:52 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate Kylin from the Incubator

With positive discussion[1] regarding Kylin's status and graduation, I'm
calling
a VOTE to graduate the project from the Incubator to TLP.
Please vote on the resolution pasted below the ballot. this vote open for
at
least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Graduate Apache Kylin from the Incubator.
[ ] +0 Don't care.
[ ] -1 Don't graduate Apache Kylin from the Incubator because…

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

Luke

Apache Kylin top-level project resolution:
===============================

       open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the
       public, relative to distributed and scalable OLAP engine

       Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Kylin Project",
       Foundation; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache Kylin Project be and hereby is
       responsible for the creation and maintenance of open-source
       software related to distributed and scalable OLAP engine;
       and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Kylin" be and
       hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at
       the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the
       Apache Kylin Project, and to have primary responsibility for
       management of the projects within the scope of responsibility
       of the Apache Kylin Project; and be it further

       Apache Kylin Project:

        * Dayue Gao <gaodayue at apache dot org>
        * Julian Hyde <jhyde at apache dot org>
        * Luke Han <lukehan at apache dot org>
        * Henry Saputra <hsaputra at apache dot org>
        * Hongbin Ma <mahongbin at apache dot org>
        * Hua Huang <hhuang at apache dot org>
        * Owen O'Malley <omalley at apache dot org>
        * P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz at apache dot org>
        * Qianhao Zhou <qhzhou at apache dot org>
        * Shaofeng Shi <shaofengshi at apache dot org>
        * Song Yi <yisong at apache dot org>
        * Ted Dunning <tdunning at apache dot org>
        * Yang Li <liyang at apache dot org>
        * Yerui Sun <sunyerui at gmail dot com>
        * Xu Jiang <jiangxu at apache dot org>

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Luke Han
       be appointed to the office of Vice President, Kylin, to serve
       in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
       Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death,
       resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or until
       a successor is appointed; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Kylin Project be and hereby
       is tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to
       encourage open development and increased participation in the
       Kylin Project; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Kylin Project be and hereby
       Incubator Kylin podling; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Apache
       Incubator Kylin podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
       PMC are hereafter discharged.

[1] http://s.apache.org/KylinDisGraduate

答复: [VOTE] Graduate Kylin from the Incubator

Posted by Huang Hua <hu...@mininglamp.com>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Yerui Sun <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Kylin from the Incubator

Posted by "jiekechoo@gmail.com" <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1

jiekechoo@gmail.com

From: Shi, Shaofeng
Date: 2015-09-28 09:01
To: dev@kylin.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Kylin from the Incubator

Posted by "Shi, Shaofeng" <sh...@ebay.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Dayue Gao <da...@163.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I would normally wait until many others had voted, but this is too exciting
to wait:

+1 (absolutely)

Posted by Ankur Bansal <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Adunuthula, Seshu" <sa...@ebay.com>.
+1 non binding.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

回复:[VOTE] Graduate Kylin from the Incubator

Posted by 蒋旭 <ji...@qq.com>.
+1 (binding)

JiangXu

Posted by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

在 2015年09月27日 20:31, Luke Han 写道:

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone to help vote, it's very exciting to have Kylin to
graduate to TLP.

One correction:
   Missed Jason Zhong from the initial committers list, will added back in
vote result.

Thanks.

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "13802880779@139.com" <13...@139.com>.
+1

中国移动广东有限公司 网管中心 梁猛
13802880779@139.com

回复: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Kylin from the Incubator

Posted by nichunen <ni...@mininglamp.com>.
+1 nonbinding

Best Regards,

George/倪春恩
Software Engineer/软件工程师
Mobile:+86-13501723787| Fax:+8610-56842040
北京明略软件系统有限公司(www.mininglamp.com)
北京市昌平区东小口镇中东路398号中煤建设集团大厦1号楼4层
F4,1#,Zhongmei Construction Group Plaza,398# Zhongdong Road,Changping District,Beijing,102218

From:  "周千昊";<qh...@apache.org>;
Date:  Tue, Sep 29, 2015 02:29 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@kylin.incubator.apache.org>;

+1(binding)