Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/07/07 09:16:36 UTC

magic updates

Have just committed some updates to the way in which the SNAPSHOT
version policy is handled. If a component is declared as having a
SNAPSHOT policy (as distinct from the declared version) then the
artifact will be generated with SNAPSHOT replacing the version.  This
also applies to the javadoc generation so for example, updating the site
will pump javadocs into avalon/runtime/SNAPSHOT/api/... etc.

I've also updated the gump task based on the test run from earlier this
morning and expect a clean bill of heath later this afternoon.  If that
happens the next step will basically involve replacement of the current
gump project descriptors with descriptors generated by magic for all
avalon projects.

Cheers, Steve.