Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de> on 2004/07/05 13:42:26 UTC

TEMP_DIR

Hi,

in apreq1, the TEMP_DIR parameter is usually ignored, since the tempnam()
function used prefers to place the files in the temp directory specified via
the TEMP/TMP environment variables. This was changed in apreq2, and after
looking at the code, I think it's supposed to actually honor TEMP_DIR if
specified. Alas, all my uploads end up in /tmp on Linux and c:\WinXP\Temp on
Windows. Can anybody verify this?

Re: TEMP_DIR

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de> writes:

[...]

> If I change line 19 in request.pm to
>
> my $req = Apache::Request->new($r, POST_MAX => 1000000, TEMP_DIR =>
> $temp_dir);
>
> (i.e TEMP_DIR isn't the first option) tests 6-7 will fail.

Thanks Markus, cvs should be fixed now (will update the
tests shortly).

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: TEMP_DIR