Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nuwan Dias <nu...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 14:07:44 UTC

Attempting to stop proxy services which are inactive

Hi,

In the current implementation of the *deployProxyServices* method of the *
Axis2SynapseController* class, it attempts to call *stop* on the proxy
service irrespective of its status. This causes an AxisFault to occur when
attempting to stop proxy services which are inactive. Therefore when we try
to update a synapse configuration which contains 1 or more inactive proxy
services, the configuration update fails.

When deploying proxy services, shouldn't we check its status before
attempting to stop it and execute stop only if its active?

Thanks,
Nuwan.