Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/29 13:59:49 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.3

Hi Everyone,

I have created the ActiveMQ 5.15.3 release and it's ready for a vote.

The list of resolved issues is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12341947

You can get the release artifacts here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.3/

Maven repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1154/

Source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=bd4285d3aae04cb3f2dae8d0689b59598a844192

Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 72
hours.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.3
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.3

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.