Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/27 02:20:20 UTC

Threading/Locking Tools

I've been digging around deeper in the source code of amq and apollo...
just wondering what tools you guys use for measuring thread lock contention
and debugging concurrency issues? VisualVM and or OS-level tools? Other JDK
tools? Curious to know...

Re: Threading/Locking Tools

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I've used YourKit a bit in the past.