Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 00:15:35 UTC

Question regarding sequence file iterators

I guess this is a question for Sean.

I see that SequenceFileValueIterator implements Closeable, so i can release it.

There's a very convenient implementation for globs,
SequenceFileDirIterator. But i don't see any close() or Closeable.

how do i release all those handles it holds?

Thanks.
-Dmitriy

Re: Question regarding sequence file iterators

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah this could be done -- we'd have to save off all the iterators that get
created in the transform() method and then close them later. Let me have a
go at it.