Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by daniel ccss <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/15 22:01:55 UTC

Is tomahaw j2ee compliant?

Hi, I need to know if My Faces Tomahawk is J2EE compliant.

Thanks

Re: Is tomahaw j2ee compliant?

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
I tried it and it works on Tomcat, Glassfish, and WebShere. Is this what you
mean by J2EE complaint ?

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=IntroductiontoGMaps4JSF

Re: Is tomahaw j2ee compliant?

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
I don't think you are getting any responses b/c no one understands
what you mean by "J2EE compliant".  The library runs in a J2EE
container and uses J2EE API's

-R

Posted by daniel ccss <da...@gmail.com>.
Anybody??