Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Maarten Koopmans <ma...@vrijheid.net> on 2010/03/30 17:37:55 UTC

Re: per Roadmap - 3.4.0 and beyond

I have a Scala wrapper around the Java class for sync communications which works pretty well in my project.

Wit a bit of refactoring that could be added if people are interested. Should be fairly easy to add the async part, but I had no need or that.

--Maarten

Op 30 mrt 2010, om 01:20 heeft Patrick Hunt het volgende geschreven:

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
That would be great. src/contrib holds the existing language bindings,
please add it there. Feel free to create a JIRA and attach a patch: