Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2009/05/17 18:30:19 UTC

Queue URI Address

Hello everybody,

it's a stupid question, but:

Is there a way to access a queue over JMS via a uri like
"tcp://localhost:61616/MyQueue"?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but my search didn't yield any result.

Thanks a lot!

Re: Queue URI Address

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, but maybe a Rest API (
http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html) can help you.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac