Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by simon <si...@chello.at> on 2008/02/21 19:28:31 UTC

Re: How to disable default date(today) for t:inputCalendar componenet?

In my experience, I get a null back when the user enters nothing.
There is a field that is a "date format help" or similar, that initially
gets displayed. Have you tried setting that?

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
Then I suggest you create a jira issue and attach a patch..

Posted by allpurpose <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,