Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> on 2008/04/29 16:12:16 UTC

history of scores

Hello,

I'm searching for history of scores for some rules (e.g. MISSING_MID) in the
past. Can anybody help me to find it?
Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...

Re: history of scores

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 04:12:16PM +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> I'm searching for history of scores for some rules (e.g. MISSING_MID) in the
> past. Can anybody help me to find it?

ie: what the score was set to?

You'd have to look through SVN history.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"See, plastic and fats have certain molecular similarities, which is why