Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by shyenuganti <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/12 16:07:54 UTC

Axis2 Clustering on Weblogic 10.

Hi,

I am new to Axis2. I am using Axis2 1.3. I am using Axis2 web services from
Weblogic. I have installed the Axis2.war and deployed my service inside the
war. But I have some doubts here.

1. What if I need to access the weblogic connection pool in my service? Will
it be any problem because my service is now running inside the Axis2 war?

2. If i need to install my service onto a weblogic cluster, How can i do
that? Should I install the Aixs2.war onto the cluster and then install my
service into Axis2?

3. If I have more than 2 services and I need only one service to be
installed on the cluster, How can i do that? Can anyone direct me to
appropriate document that explains this?

4. Can I use AXIOM outside of Axis2?

5. If we install the Axis2.war on weblogic, do we still need to have axis2
binaries on the server or the war has everything to run the services?

6. If we install Aixs2.war inside the weblogic and then install our services
on it, what does that exactly mean? Is it a Axis2 container inside a
weblogic Container?

I am new to using Axis2. I am going through the documentation but I am not
able to find any suitable document that explains this.

Thank You.
Sri Harsha Yenuganti