Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chily <su...@gpi.com.ar> on 2009/05/07 19:45:52 UTC

Dispatcher send Error Problem

I have the followin filter configuration

CustomFilter -> SpringSecurityFilter -> Struts2 Filters

The CustomFilter is responsible for the ExceptionHandling (All the Security
and the Business exceptions), this Filters shows a common page and do some
other works.
The problem is that the Struts Dispatcher is sending a response error to the
client when a Exception is throwed from any action, and so my cutom filter
is unable to do anything with de Response.
The problem is in the
service Method  of ther Dispatch Class, if anyone can see the javadoc it
said
      * using the 404 return code.
     * All other errors are reported by throwing a ServletException.
 But any other errors are informed with a 500 return code so is impossible
to do any operation by another filter

-----
CTO
GPI Argentina