Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brad Kain <br...@quoininc.com> on 2004/06/29 22:48:30 UTC

Interest in Boston Cocoon Users Group

The purpose of this email is to solicit interest in a Boston-area users
group focused on Cocoon and Cocoon-based applications.

My colleagues and I have worked on Cocoon-based systems for a while, and
am committed to this technology as a platform for our ongoing
development. We would like to help create an active and engaging
interest group that might sponsor meetings, technical presentations,
workshops, and other interesting events.

We anticipate that there is a large pool of potential participants in
the Boston metropolitan area. Several of the local universities teach
undergraduate or extension courses using Cocoon, and there are a many
local companies that focus on content management or web application
development. Who would like to help?

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Kain
President
                       QUOIN Inc.
  "Your Complex Challenges. Our Innovative Solutions."

Boston Solutions Center                tel: 617.357.5233
210 South Street, Suite 1000B          fax: 617.357.5234
Boston, Massachusetts 02111            tel: 866.357.J2EE
                 email: brad.kain@QuoinInc.com
                mobile: 617.429.4516
                   web: http://www.quoininc.com

----- End forwarded message -----

Re: Interest in Boston Cocoon Users Group

Posted by Jim McLaughlin <me...@yahoo.com>.
I'll go have a beer with you during XMAS walk in
MarbleHead if you put together the time/place.

Posted by Ben Sheppard <Ce...@MyRealBox.com>.