Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/26 18:21:12 UTC

Save file as PDF/A

Hi guys,

Maybe I'm overlooking it, but I can't seem to find a way to save a file as
PDF/A using PDFBox (not just validate it). Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Save file as PDF/A

Posted by Leleu Eric <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Unfortunatly, there are not specific writer to create PDF/A file.
I guess you can create a PDF/A with PDFBox if you set by yourself all
required elements.

Eric