Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr> on 2008/02/04 00:12:48 UTC

[math] hold on a little before cutting out release

Before preparing the release, I would like to improve the user guide on
estimation. There have been a few questions on the users list about
examples for this package. I will try to write a complete example
quickly. For now ... I'm going to bed.

Re: [math] hold on a little before cutting out release

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 3, 2008 4:12 PM, Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr> wrote:
> Before preparing the release, I would like to improve the user guide on
> estimation. There have been a few questions on the users list about
> examples for this package. I will try to write a complete example
> quickly. For now ... I'm going to bed.

No problem.  Thanks for putting so much into this.  We are getting close!

Phil