Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by andibaso <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/18 11:47:38 UTC

UnknownSessionException and Spring AOP

Hi All,

I am working with spring batch and shiro. I save several user information
in shiro session. After login, i can execute several job before the
exception below happen. I don't think this is caused by session timeout
because i set session timeout up to 24 hours. *BusinessRuleEvaluator *is
just simple class that implements  *MethodBeforeAdvice, AfterReturningAdvice
*, and call to UserUtil.getCurrentUser
*
*    public synchronized static CoreUser getCurrentUser() {

        Subject subject = SecurityUtils.getSubject();

        Session session = (subject == null) ? null : subject.getSession();
        if (session != null) {
            CoreUser coreUser = (CoreUser)
session.getAttribute(Constants.CORE_USER);
            return coreUser;
        } else {
            return null;
        }
    }
*
*
And this is my application config

*<aop:config>
         <aop:advisor id="businessRule" advice-ref="businessRuleEvaluator"
pointcut="execution(* *..dao.*Dao.*(..))" order="1"/>
</aop:config>
*

And this is the exception message :

ERROR - AbstractJob.execute(318) | Encountered fatal error executing job
org.apache.shiro.session.UnknownSessionException: There is no session with
id [01e5744d-dd8d-4a3b-8508-5412dc38c618]
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.eis.AbstractSessionDAO.readSession(AbstractSessionDAO.java:170)
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.DefaultSessionManager.retrieveSessionFromDataSource(DefaultSessionManager.java:236)
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.DefaultSessionManager.retrieveSession(DefaultSessionManager.java:222)
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.AbstractValidatingSessionManager.doGetSession(AbstractValidatingSessionManager.java:118)
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.AbstractNativeSessionManager.lookupSession(AbstractNativeSessionManager.java:105)
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.AbstractNativeSessionManager.lookupRequiredSession(AbstractNativeSessionManager.java:109)
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.AbstractNativeSessionManager.getAttribute(AbstractNativeSessionManager.java:206)
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.DelegatingSession.getAttribute(DelegatingSession.java:141)
    at
org.apache.shiro.session.ProxiedSession.getAttribute(ProxiedSession.java:121)
    at com.anabatic.egl.util.UserUtil.getCurrentUser(UserUtil.java:49)
    at
com.anabatic.egl.security.BusinessRuleEvaluator.afterReturning(BusinessRuleEvaluator.java:62)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.AfterReturningAdviceInterceptor.invoke(AfterReturningAdviceInterceptor.java:51)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.MethodBeforeAdviceInterceptor.invoke(MethodBeforeAdviceInterceptor.java:50)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
    at
org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
    at
com.anabatic.egl.dao.impl.DataDefinitionDaoImpl$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$ee849b92.get(<generated>)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor252.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at
    at
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:318)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:196)
    at $Proxy75.get(Unknown Source)
    at
com.anabatic.egl.batch.listener.LedgerTransactionStagingJobListener.beforeJob(LedgerTransactionStagingJobListener.java:36)
    at
org.springframework.batch.core.listener.CompositeJobExecutionListener.beforeJob(CompositeJobExecutionListener.java:71)
    at
org.springframework.batch.core.job.AbstractJob.execute(AbstractJob.java:290)
    at
org.springframework.batch.core.launch.support.SimpleJobLauncher$1.run(SimpleJobLauncher.java:120)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Does anyone have any idea about this is problem?. And FYI, this is not
happen if i restart tomcat before execute that job, and  this is only
happen if *BusinessRuleEvaluator  *is invoked. Another program
call*UserUtil.getCurrentUser
*without any problem

Thanks.
--
BR,
ab.annas

Re: UnknownSessionException and Spring AOP

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
The best way is to see the cache eviction rates for sessions in whatever
backing datastore you're using.  Hopefully they have a query API or JMX
capabilities or a graphical UI that you can use to discover this.

Posted by andibaso <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Les,

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
This will happen if: